I am pleased to announce that I am hosting the Cooking with Seeds (CWS) event for the month of December 2013. This event is the brain child of Priya Suresh, who blogs at Priya's Versatile Recipes, and frankly speaking, I don't think Priya akka needs any introduction! I would like to thank her for giving me the opportunity for hosting this lovely event for the month.
The seed chosen to be represented this month is "Rice". Rice is the most consumed dish as far as Indians are concerned and used in a wide variety of dishes from starters to main course to puddings. So all you need to do is to link in your rice entries for this event!
The event rules are as follows…
- The event runs from 1 to 31 December 2013.
- You can cook anything from. It can be a starter, main dish, side dish, dessert or any other recipes.
- Bloggers, please link your recipes using the linky tool below.
- Usage of logo is appreciated for all entries as it would help spread the word.
- You can link both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes.
- You can submit as many recipes as you wish.
- Archived recipes can also be submitted when updated with the event details.
- Not mandatory, but will be highly appreciated if you can like us on Facebook for updates and recipes.
So friends what are you waiting for? Please start linking your mouth watering recipes in the linky tool…
- Non bloggers can send in their recipes to my email firstname.lastname@example.org with following details: your name, recipe name and details.