Thalassery Mutton Dum Biriyani - My 10th guest post for Simply Sweet N Savory

This week, happens to be just like that week in July, where I had two back to back guest posts!!! :) At the beginning of the week, it was for Avika and again now I have another blogger whose name starts with A - Ambreen!!! Is it some kind of a coincidence? I really don't know! :)

When Ambreen emailed me with a request for a meat related delicacy served during Eid, I just couldn't resist her offer. Who would be able to say “no” to the simply sweet Ambreen? J Amid short notice, though I rummaged through my drafts, I was not able to find much of recipes related to mutton or beef, mainly because it is something cooked when I am really in a mood to or there is an occasion, and yes, occasions like Eid which call for some grand food! So a couple of weekends back, I made it a point to cook specifically for her and share with her a biriyani that I couldn't resist sharing!

Yes, it is the Thalassery Mutton Dum Biriyani, made in my style that I gave for her as a part of her ongoing series of guest posts, featuring meat dishes for the upcoming Eid-ul-Adha. 


To read more and for the recipe, do hop over to her space here. Hope you enjoy the post! :)

For the chicken version, do check out my Thalassery Chicken Dum Biriyani, which happens to be one of the most popular posts on the blog! 



Thalassery Mutton Dum Biriyani
************************************* 

Serves : 4

Ingredients :

For Masala :
For Rice :
For Dum :

Method :
  1. Give the biriyani a light mix and serve altogether. 
  2. Separate the rice into another bowl, and serve the masala and rice separately. This way of serving is more authentic.

Labels: , , , , ,