I am pleased to inform you that I am hosting the “Tried and Tasted” event for this month, the brain child of Zlamushka, which was taken over by Lakshmi from Kitchen Chronicles. We all bookmark on a daily basis a lot of interesting recipes from many fantastic food blogs across the www and this event encourages us to prepare from such blogs and give credit back to the source.
This month, the food blog for all of us to try and taste is Maayeka. I don't think that this fantastic vegetarian blog by a versatile blogger, Mrs. Anjana Chaturvedi, needs any introduction. The fact that she was featured as the blogger of the month in the March 2013 issue of BBC Good Food Middle East edition is more enough fodder to show how popular her blog is. I am glad to know that she is based in the part of the world where I live in. So choosing her blog came as a natural choice.
What is expected for this "Tried and Tasted" event ?
- Try out any recipe from Maayeka.
- Stay as true to the original recipe(s) as possible. Therefore, there is no need for re-posting it, simply link to the original post. Linking to the original recipe is a must.
- There is no time-frame for the original recipe. It can be a very old post or a very new one.
- Have you cooked from any of this site before? As this event is all about tasting and reflecting on the taste, older posts are also welcome. Just repost it to the present date and link it to the T&T event
- Please link your posts to this announcement page, the original post HERE and to the announcement post in Kitchen Chronicles.
- Please also use the logo for the event, it is highly appreciated as it will help spread the word regarding the event.
- Please use the linky tool below to link in your entries, before June 15, 2013.
- Non-bloggers are also welcome to participate. Please email me your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Subject - Tried and Tasted
- Your Name -
- Recipe Name -
- Recipe URL -
- Picture (lesser than 100 kb) - should be original and not copied!!!
Are you interested in hosting this beautiful event for the coming months? Then please email Lakshmi on her email ID - email@example.com for more details!!!
So get cooking from Maayeka and link your entries here!!! Thank you all for your participation... :)